I am a very careful person when it comes to doing business over the Internet. Most companies have been honest. Swanson is not one of them. I have a Chat transcript to back up what I say.

About a week ago, after I received a promotional offer from Swanson Vitamins, I decided to refill an order for vitamins I had been buying from them for at least 4 years. Their ad promised a 20% discount and free shipping for orders over $40. This was dated 10/11/2016.

I decided to play it safe and contact their Chat to see if what I wanted to order qualified. The following is what their Chat representative wrote concerning whether the item I wanted to buy would qualify for 20% off & free shipping available for EyesAlive. Vision Nutrition.

10/13/2016 3:59:29 PM -05:00 [SwansonHealthProducts] Welcome to Swanson Health Products! Thank you for taking the time to chat with us today. Please feel free to type your inquiry below. One of our friendly and knowledgeable agents will be with you shortly to assist you with your question or concern. Thank you for your patience.

10/13/2016 3:59:50 PM -05:00 [Joanne] Hi (to Me!

10/13/2016 3:59:58 PM -05:00 [Joanne] Joanne here, how may I help?

10/13/2016 Me Is 20% off & free shipping available for EyesAlive. Vision Nutrition (120 caps=4 bottles)

10/13/2016 [Joanne] Yes!

10/13/2016 [Joanne] The 20% off is valid on all Swanson brand items.

10/13/2016 PM Me Will I receive a chat transcript?

10/13/2016 [Joanne] Yes, absolutely!

10/13/2016 Me. Thanks. Good bye.

Thank you.

Further, this deceptive promotion did not qualify ANYONE unless they agreed to have regular refills sent to them in order to get the free shipping. That was only disclosed later when I was about ready to place my order. That was completely contrary to what was suggested in their mailer to me. Note that the link I provide to the product suggests a retail price that suggests it is not normally sold for such a high dollar amount. This meant to me that it possibly qualified for the additional 20% off and free shipping, which is why I contacted Chat for confirmation (see above transcript).

This is a first for me to place a complaint on a website for consumers. My intention is to find many other websites like it where I can also state my complaint against Swanson Vitamins. Any recommendations on other websites for consumer complaints will be greatly appreciated.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of swanson health products eyesalive vision nutrition vitamins. Swanson Health Products needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swanson health products eyesalive vision nutrition vitamins in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swanson Health Products.

Had an Experience with Swanson Health Products?

Comments